About the Test
Adults 21 and older in a relationship for more than a year. They could be dating, cohabiting, engaged or married.
No, in order to have a comprehensive and holistic view of your relationship, we recommend that you take this test together with your partner.
Relationship Panoramic Inventory consists of 12 validated scales and measure. A description of the scales are provided here.
If we count the items, there are 279 items. If we count the questions, there are 173, organized into 12 scales and measures.
About 30 minutes on average; however, there are individuals who can complete it in about 20 minutes and there are individuals who may take up to an hour to do so.
None of the above. Relationship Panoramic is not designed to screen, diagnose or predict a mental health condition.
- To increase self-awareness regarding your primary relationship.
- To create shared language with your partner (when you discuss fundamentals of your relationship)
- To highlight the strengths and potential cracks or issues in your relationship and plan to work on them before they become canyons over time.
- To create and maintain a thriving relationship (not just sustaining a relationship)
- It can help with the initial assessment and intake session.
- It can help you develop a more effective and rewarding therapeutic plan for couple counseling or psychosexual therapy based on this research-based tool.
- You can use it for a range of clients with various orientations and at different stages of their relationships.
We conducted two validation studies in the US using Mechanical Turks. The first in 2012 for items belonging to the Pyramid of Self-Awareness Scale (which is the origin for thinking style, personal values, positive and negative thinking scale and ability to connect) and the second in 2019 for other scales and measures. It was also validated against other measures such as Couple Satisfaction Index (CSI-32), Revised Dyadic Adjustment Scale (R-DAS), Love Attitude Scale (LAS) and Experiences in Close Relationships (ECR-R).
About the Report
- An executive summary that highlights areas of strength, areas that are about the average and areas that may need some intentional work.
- There are 4 domains in a couple report: Relationship Outcome, Interpersonal Dynamics, Dyadic Fundamental as well as Individual Fundamentals.
It is compared to the normative population from our 2019 validation study.
In the couple report, the main point of comparison is the degree of commonness and differences in a couple.
Yes, there are 5 radar charts in the report that provides a visual representation of where you stand in comparison to your partner and the normative data (very easy to follow and read).
About 3 business days.
You and your partner will directly receive the report.
If you have a therapist or counselor and mentioned their name when completing the questionnaire, they will receive a copy of your report as well.
About the Process and Payments
The test is $49 for couples.
A unique Access Code that allows you to unlock and take the test. Your partner may use the same Access Code if you are taking the couple version.
Yes, you need to register in order to purchase the test.
Also, for clinicians and professionals we highly recommend that you join as a clinician member so that you could access the clinician portal for additional features and resources.
No, our membership is FREE. It’s only a way to provide secure access to our diverse types of users to specific content and resources.
Because our product is digital, there is no refund once you start taking the test.If you have purchased the test but changed your mind, you can transfer it to someone else (e.g. a friend or family member). In that case, they still need to register on the website and they will receive the report.
We can’t refund the test, but we are happy to accommodate transferring the test to another couple (your family or friend).