The Relationship Panoramic Inventory gives you a comprehensive look inside of your relationship. This evidence-based and scientifically-validated tool was designed and studied with 159 modern couples, across ages, sexes, relationship orientations and ethnicities. After taking Relationship Panoramic, you’ll receive a 28-page report with detailed information about the following four domains of your relationship:
- Relationship Outcomes:
- Global Satisfaction
- Sense of Thriving
- Sexual Satisfaction
- Health and Well-being
- Interpersonal dynamics:
- Expressive: Respecting, being compassionate to, loving, being committed to, and trusting one’s partner.
- Receptive: Being respected, feeling compassion, being loved, seeing commitment, and being trusted by one’s partner
- Dyadic Fundamentals:
- Mutual Physical attraction
- Shared Vision
- Shared Moral Values
- Shared Healthy Financial Attitude
- Individual Fundamentals:
- Ability to Connect
- Moral Values
- Healthy Financial attitude
- Positive Emotions
- Positive Thoughts
- Abstract thinking
Every relationship is just as unique as the people who are in it and no relationship is “perfect”. The report of this test can help you discover the cracks within your relationship before they become chasms. It will also highlight your strengths so that you can continue to build a stronger and deeply intimate union with your partner.
Who is this assessment for?
- Adults (21 years and older) in a relationship for at least 12 months
- Any of the following 5 categories:
- Single in an intimate relationship (dating seriously or cohabiting)
- In an open relationship or marriage
- In a domestic partnership or civil union
- Any sexual or relationship orientations
How does the process work?
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account or register if you don’t already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive a unique access code via email or on your dashboard within one business day. Please forward this e-mail to your partner as well.
- Use your access code to gain access to and complete the Relationship Panoramic Inventory online, which takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Ask your partner to use the same access code on the website to complete the Relationship Panoramic Inventory online, which takes about 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive a personalized report within 3 business days of taking the test. Your nominated therapist, counselor or coach will also receive a copy. Then, you may schedule an appointment with him or her to further discuss your results.
How can I interpret my report?
When you order the test, you and your partner will receive a 28-page personalized report with lots of details about 4 main domains of your relationship. This report is filled with charts, tables, exploratory questions and tips to maximize the benefits of the test. In addition and as add-on options, you will also receive some recommendations to take the next steps.
- You can sign up for a free, 2 hour webinar with other couples (you cannot see each other) that offers an overview of the Inventory and provides you with some practical steps to start your journey from being literate to becoming fluent in your relationship skills.
- You can register for the RPI couples course which has 12 modules addressing some key areas of the inventory. This will help you work on various areas in your relationship in a systematic way and in your own time.
- You can also reach out to an RPI-certified therapist to go through a deeper dive with you. Your current therapist can take a free 3-hour course to become certified as well.