Who can order this test?
- Clinical Psychologists
- Professional Clinical Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Clinical Social Workers
- General Psychiatrists
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Sexologists
- Certified Sex Therapists
- Certified Sexuality Counselors
- Psychosexual Therapists
- ICF-credentialed Coaches (ACC, PCC, MCC)
Who can benefit from the test as a couple patient or client?
- Adults (21 years and older) in a relationship for at least 12 months
- Any of the following 5 categories:
- Single in an intimate relationship (dating seriously or cohabiting)
- In an open relationship or marriage
- In a domestic partnership or civil union
- Any sexual or relationship orientations
What are the unique benefits of taking Relationship Panoramic for your couple clients?
- Many people have told us that they gained valuable insights just by taking the test.
- The report will offer personalized interpretation, tips and tools related to areas highlighted in their test. These will help them transition from “relationship literacy” to “relationship proficiency”.
- They are guided to utilize their relationship strengths to succeed when they initiate, maintain, grow and–if needed–rescue their relationship.
- Their Profile illustrates how their interpersonal choices, dyadic fundamentals and individual traits compare to others.
- It highlights the areas that they need to work on individually and as a couple to help improve the outcome of their relationship.
What domains are measured through the Relationship Panoramic Inventory?
- Relationship Outcomes:
- Global Satisfaction
- Sense of Thriving
- Sexual Satisfaction
- Health and Well-being
- Interpersonal dynamics:
- Expressive: Respecting, being compassionate to, loving, being committed to, and trusting one’s partner.
- Receptive: Being respected, feeling compassion, being loved, seeing commitment, and being trusted by one’s partner
- Dyadic Fundamentals:
- Mutual Physical attraction
- Shared Vision
- Shared Moral Values
- Shared Healthy Financial Attitude
- Individual Fundamentals:
- Ability to Connect
- Moral Values
- Healthy Financial attitude
- Positive Emotions
- Positive Thoughts
- Abstract thinking
- Relationship Outcomes:
What does the Relationship Panoramic Couple Report consist of?
- Executive summary highlighting their key strengths and areas for improvement
- A detailed assessment of their relationship outcomes, interpersonal dynamics, dyadic fundamental, and individual fundamentals
- For the main domains, normative data is presented so they could see where they stand in comparison to other individuals and couples in the validation study
How does the process work?
- Add the product to your cart (each unit consists of 10 couple tests). When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account or register if you don’t already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive one unique access code per couple via email or on your dashboard within one business day. Please forward this e-mail to your couple clients.
- Ask them to register on our website as individual members and use their access codes to complete the Relationship Panoramic Inventory online, which takes about 20-30 minutes each.
- You will receive their Relationship Panoramic Couple Profile via e-mail in 3 business days and can use it to help them better understand and maximize their relationship potential.
Can they retake the Relationship Panoramic Inventory? Will taking it more than once affect one’s results?
A couple’s scores in domains 1, 2 and 3 (described above) may change over time and from one relationship to another. Therefore, your clients or patients may re-take the test to re-assess their current state as they wish. However, some areas in their individual fundamental scores (domain 4) are more stable over time and you may not see a significant change over time.
Can Relationship Panoramic Couple Profile reveal whether two people are in the right relationship or not?
We designed the Relationship Panoramic Inventory to holistically assess multiple dimensions of a relationship for self-awareness building purposes as well as equipping the therapists and counselors with additional insights to inform their assessment. It is not intended to direct someone toward a specific person or type of relationships. Although certain traits and trends in a couple’s profile appear to be more strongly correlated with better relationship outcomes, lower scores or opposite trends do not mean that they cannot achieve a thriving, satisfying and healthy relationship with their current or future partners. During our research, we discovered that many couples can excel in their intimate relationships but have very different personal values, visions and mindset. The best way to use the Relationship Panoramic Profile is to determine how to leverage a couple’s unique abilities and combination of strengths to achieve the best outcomes in their current relationships.