Who can benefit from the test?
- Adults (21 years and older) in a relationship for at least 12 months
- Any of the following 5 categories:
- Single in an intimate relationship (dating seriously or cohabiting)
- In an open relationship or marriage
- In a domestic partnership or civil union
- Any sexual or relationship orientations
What are the unique benefits of taking Relationship Panoramic as an individual?
- Many people have told us that they gained valuable insights just by taking the test.
- The report will offer some interpretation, tips and tools related to areas highlighted in your test. These will help you transition from “relationship literacy” to “relationship proficiency”.
- You are guided to utilize your relationship strengths to succeed when you initiate, maintain, grow and–if needed–rescue your relationship.
- Your Profile illustrates how your interpersonal choices and individual traits compare to others.
- It highlights the areas that you need to work on as an individual to help improve the outcome of your relationship(s).
What domains are measured through the Relationship Panoramic Inventory?
- Relationship Outcomes:
- Global Satisfaction
- Sense of Thriving
- Sexual Satisfaction
- Health and Well-being
- Interpersonal dynamics:
- Expressive: Respecting, being compassionate to, loving, being committed to, and trusting your partner.
- Receptive: Being respected, feeling compassion, being loved, seeing commitment, and being trusted by your partner
- Individual Fundamentals:
- Physical attraction
- Ability to connect
- Moral values
- Healthy financial attitude
- Positive emotions and thoughts
- Abstract thinking
- Relationship Outcomes:
What does the Relationship Panoramic Personal Profile consist of?
- Executive summary highlighting your relationship’s key strengths and areas for improvement
- A detailed assessment of your relationship outcomes, interpersonal dynamics, and individual fundamentals
- For the main domains, normative data is presented so you could see where you stand in comparison to other individuals in the validation study
How does the process work?
- Add the product to your cart. When you are done shopping, proceed to checkout.
- Sign in to your account or register if you don’t already have one.
- After you complete the checkout process, you will receive a unique access code via email and on your dashboard within one business day.
- Use your access code to gain access to and complete the Relationship Panoramic Inventory online, which takes about 20-30 minutes.
- You will receive your Relationship Panoramic Personal Profile via e-mail in 3 business days and can use it to better understand and maximize your relationship potential.
Can I retake the Relationship Panoramic Inventory? Will taking it more than once affect my results?
Your scores in domains 1 and 2 (relationship outcomes and interpersonal dynamics) may change over time and from one relationship to another. Therefore, you may re-take the test to re-assess your current state as you wish. However, some areas in your individual fundamental scores (domain 3) are more stable over time and you may not see a significant change over time.
Can Relationship Panoramic Personal Profile reveal whether I am in the right relationship or not?
We designed the Relationship Panoramic Inventory to holistically assess multiple dimensions of a relationship for self-awareness building purposes as well as equipping the therapists and counselors with additional insights to inform their assessment. It is not intended to direct you toward specific persons or type of relationships. Although certain traits and trends in your scores appear to be more strongly correlated with better relationship outcomes, lower scores or opposite trends do not mean that you cannot achieve a thriving, satisfying and healthy relationship with your current or future partners. During our research, we discovered that many individuals can excel in their intimate relationships but have very different personal values, visions and mindset. The best way to use your Relationship Panoramic Profile to guide you through your relationship is to determine how to leverage your unique profile and combination of strengths to your current and future relationships.